Wall Sticker Fitting Videos
Fitting our stickers to your wall is an easy process. As you will see from the above video, you can install it in a matter of minutes.
Items you will need
Although you have your sticker ready to go, there are a couple of items that you will need. Most of the tools will be readily available to you.
- A credit or debit card or something similar.
- Low tack masking tape
- A pair of trusty scissors!
- A spirit level (Just to make sure that everything is lined up correctly)
You’re ready to start making your wall look incredible!
You’re ready to begin the installation stage. Follow our simple ten step guide to apply your wall sticker!
Our stickers come with three main components.
- Backing Layer
- A transparent application layer
- The image to be printed on the wall
- Make sure that the area you wish to apply your sticker to is clean and dry. Wipe down the area with a damp cloth and leave to dry for a couple of hours. In addition, if you have recently painted the wall, please allow two weeks before applying your wall sticker.
- Place your sticker on the surface of your choice and use the spirit level to make sure that it is level.
- Place the masking tape in the four corners of the sticker and use a strip of tape down the centre of the sticker.
- Now that the wall sticker is in place, use the credit or debit card to lightly rub over the image.
- Fold over one half of the sticker and remove the backing layer carefully, making sure that the image remains on the application layer.
- Now that the backing layer has been removed from that half of the image, use the scissors to cut away the backing layer.
- Re apply the exposed application layer to the wall using the credit or debit card to ensure the image is flat and bubble free.
- Now repeat steps one to three for the opposite side.
- Now that your wall sticker is flat and on your wall, lightly rub your credit or debit card over the application layer, concentrating on the image.
- Finally, peel back the application layer making sure that the image remains on the wall.